Saturday, September 6, 2008

Where has the time gone?


What? It's been over a year since I've blogged on this site? I can't believe I'm still taking up server space and they've allowed me to do that for all of this time! Well, I appreciate it, blogger.

A lot's happened in the "over a year" since I've blogged. I've become a momma to an adorable dog, I'm now an Auntie, and will be an Auntie again in December. I'm working on getting my photography business off the ground - I just need weekends to be able to shoot!

I'm redoing my flooring in my house, living in a concrete jungle and am going crazy! I have a 16 year old helping me and I'm being asked at work why I don't just hire it done. One Executive even had the balls to say, "Don't we pay you enough here? Just hire it done!" Needless to say, I told him I wanted to retire a millionaire and I can't do that if I just hire out the help I need.

Here's a recent picture of me and the pup - Sadie Grace - for your viewing pleasure!

1 comment:

Robin said...

You look so pretty! Miss ya!

Robin