Thursday, May 31, 2007

The Cabin


Hey, stop horsing around ... Ed, Ed are you there? A horse is a horse, of course, of course, and no one can talk to a horse, of course. That is, of course, unless the horse, is the famous MR. ED!!!

We were up at the amazing, dry area of Forest Lakes, AZ. It was beautiful. We had family, friends and campfires ... all you need to turn peace and quiet into a hookah smoking, beer drinking, campfire cooking, hellofa good time! Just ask my friend, here.




How was I suppose to know a trip to Willow Springs Lake was going to turn into a photo shoot? If I'd've known, I might have washed my hair and applied some makeup to the EXTREME dark circles camping out in sleeping bags under my eyes! Ah, I fixed the problem ... a hat and sunglasses. Yeah. I'm cool.


Ah, the beautiful, serene Willow Springs Lake. Many a fish were caught and subsequently met their fate in the bellies of scale eaters everywhere over Memorial Day weekend. May they rest in peace. Peaces. Pieces. Pisces. Hmm ... I think I have something here ...

8 comments:

Unknown said...

It is really sick and twisted that I'm on here at 1 am- but so is life... The cabin looks incredible- I'm really excited to see it some day! :) Mr. Ed rocks!

Bridget said...

I look forward to seeing the world through the eyes of my dear friend. And, since I had to work Memorial Day weekend, thanks for letting me camp with you and Ed.

Don said...

GREAT BLOG Tiff!!

Unknown said...

HA! And I thought you would have realized your camera toting mother and brother were SERIOUS about taking pics that day!

gianna said...

Is that a jacket you are wearing?! It must be nice up in the woods...can't wait for the Girls Weekend invite!

Unknown said...

The girls... How cute! Blue could beat up your honor student cats...

Marcia said...

I always knew you were brillant - your own blog! It looks fabulous up there - hope I get to see it sometime. don't know about the sleeping bag though, My butt is too OLD for that!!! Hey - I've known about the sunglasses trick for way too long now - we could be sunglass sisters in the woods!!!!
Thanks for bloggin' me!

Cheryl said...

Hi Tif
Great Blog....loved the pictures. Favorite one is the 'sneakers in the snow'.